EdTech 1 Group Reporting Day 4
Copyright ,Fair Use and plagiarism, Netiquette and Cyber bullying, Digital Divide and Addiction, Ubiquitous Learning and Wearable Technology,3D Environment and Virtual Reality and Massive Open Online Content.
With all the tech and advancements in teaching employed on today's teaching, standing in front of the class is still the most important method of delivery to the students. Being prepared and knowing the lessons to be thought is part of teaching but lets face it, how a person stand, speak, move, and explain the lesson will enhance attention and greatly motivate audience to learn.
Our group introduced and discussed MOOC on our report. While on the class, I realize that maybe in the future, like in MOOC classes that the instruction and the instructor is recorded. I also learned on our report that being in the field of the subject doesn't nessessarily means that they'll be the best teacher. Being articulate, fun, engaging, lively and likeable may mean a big difference in recieving much of the audience attention in a class. In a recorded class where miss pronounciation can be edited, phrases can be redelivered clearer and most of all reviewed first before release to the subscriber, which all can be done by actors. But.. the big "BUT" that we faced last Saturday on our 4th EdTech class was and still the situation that me and my fellow teacher aspirant is on.
Not untill Artificial Intelligent machine do the traching in a class, teacher will be o the front line will be facilitating and Educating to the students. I can see why Prof. Olivar wanted us to learn, pointing us whats ahead of us if we dont prepare our selves. Each day on every class and leason, brings me back to the days where I admire Mrs. Papa, Daoang, Bernardo. Now I'm meeting teachers again, Salute to you all.
Copyright ,Fair Use and plagiarism, Netiquette and Cyber bullying, Digital Divide and Addiction, Ubiquitous Learning and Wearable Technology,3D Environment and Virtual Reality and Massive Open Online Content.
With all the tech and advancements in teaching employed on today's teaching, standing in front of the class is still the most important method of delivery to the students. Being prepared and knowing the lessons to be thought is part of teaching but lets face it, how a person stand, speak, move, and explain the lesson will enhance attention and greatly motivate audience to learn.
Our group introduced and discussed MOOC on our report. While on the class, I realize that maybe in the future, like in MOOC classes that the instruction and the instructor is recorded. I also learned on our report that being in the field of the subject doesn't nessessarily means that they'll be the best teacher. Being articulate, fun, engaging, lively and likeable may mean a big difference in recieving much of the audience attention in a class. In a recorded class where miss pronounciation can be edited, phrases can be redelivered clearer and most of all reviewed first before release to the subscriber, which all can be done by actors. But.. the big "BUT" that we faced last Saturday on our 4th EdTech class was and still the situation that me and my fellow teacher aspirant is on.
Not untill Artificial Intelligent machine do the traching in a class, teacher will be o the front line will be facilitating and Educating to the students. I can see why Prof. Olivar wanted us to learn, pointing us whats ahead of us if we dont prepare our selves. Each day on every class and leason, brings me back to the days where I admire Mrs. Papa, Daoang, Bernardo. Now I'm meeting teachers again, Salute to you all.
Comments
Post a Comment