Skip to main content
Ed Tech 2 Day 1
Hello! It’s been many weeks since the last time that I had an entry here at my blog and now, this and the succeeding blogs will be for Ed Tech 2. I can honestly say that I enjoyed Ed Tech 1, mainly because not like the other subjects, for the second term, we are doing and engaged on the works in an unconventional way. We were able to use MS Excel and PowerPoint to do a game show, then got to shoot our own video presentation. Even this Blogging is something that I did not understand and have thought of, but now I‘m writing and composing this as if we are talking.
The whole class felt uneasy when Prof. Angie Olivar started calling us one by one regarding her comment on our Blogs for Previous subject, specially our Video presentation. The very word that I felt in the atmosphere at the classroom that moment is “criticism”. But as the discussion go and sensing our professor’s good intention and the way she delivered her comments to our works and what we have to improve and mistakes, all the fear and guilt changed to learning. Each comment to our classmates delivers idea on how I can avoid the same mistake on my works and on the future task that the team that I am a member should consider.
I know all the lessons, skills, knowledge and topics thought to us on Ed tech 1 will be very essential to accomplish our task for this subject. As with what I told to my classmates last term, as a class composed of diversely talented and generation honed individual, let us savor these God given opportunity to learn, take each day one step at a time and enjoy the journey. 

Comments